AlNiCo magnets are made primarily from aluminum, nickel, cobalt, copper, iron and sometimes titanium.
Characteristics of AlNiCo Magnets
1. Compact crystal, high intensity, good chemistry stability, strong anticorrosion.
2. Even elements, excellent and stable magnetic performance
3. Excellent temperature stability (temp.coefficient or Br is the smallest amount all of the other permanent magnets.)
4. Highest usage temperature reaches 500'C
5. Uitable for small volume and complex shape and magnet assemble for sintered AlNiCo
Speedometer, Magnetic Separators, Magnetos, MagneticSensors, Electron tubes, Traveling wave tubes, Radar, Holding magnets, Receiver, Clutches and bearings, Motors, Relays, Controls, Generators, Telephones, Microphones, Loudspeakers, Bell ringers, Security systems, Cow magnets.
Shipment: Any courier,air transportation and sea transpoatation are available.